Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vexed!!!

I dunno why I got phobia towards train.Everytime I on board I feel pressurized and cried...

But then, I know why…Train really makes me vexed!!!


Few days ago, my sis online buying the train’s e-ticket for me. The date are 20th from KL to Paloh and 22th from Paloh to KL. 22 SEP, when we on board the train going to KL, our seats (13C and 13D)actually had been taken by two malay guys. The seats stated in our tickets are the same!! I got no idea why so we temporarily sit at 12C and 12D . As we reached Segamat station, the two Malays get down the train and we went back to our 13C and 13D. It shocks me when two Malays girl approached us and said 13C and 13D are their seats!!Frustrated, Siang and the two girls went to the person in charge.


Lastly, the master Mr. N.Jayaraman said our tickets got problem and need to fine us RM 45 each. He said,

“You bayar dulu,lepas tu you pergi kl central tanya tengok boleh ambil balik duit tak”

“Selalu ada masalah macam ni”

“Janganlah beli e-ticket”

“Kalau you punya ticket betul-betul sudah bayar betul punya,you takut apa?”

“Kalau tak ada duit, TURUN!”

1. Two different date of tickets in one single A4 paper, upper one is correct but the below one got problem--shocks me

2. They thought we are having fake tickets--FRUSTRATED and VEXED


Fine, I pay!! I give him hundred but he give me back twenty. Let it be,since I got right not to pay any cent actually!!! We ended up paying RM130 and our seats are in canteen!!!


To my dearest country—Malaysia, if You are not able to make everything really systematically then better don’t use it don’t make it looks like IT IS ADVANCED. Don’t offer this service pls!!Why encourage people to online buying but then that e-ticket system is a troublemaker itself!! Having such a nice name service but not functioning at all?? Like wat Mr.Keong said, “If you dunno how to do, DON’T DO”.

Once we reached KL central, four of us(Zach,Janice,Siang and me) went to information centre and asked whether our tickets valid or not.The woman said it is valid and asked us went to master room for further request. The two Malay master simply told us,

“Tadi, di Gemas station sudah check,memang tak ada rekod,kita tak ada kuasa buat apa-apa pun”

“Orang yang tanggungjawab tu sudah ambil cuti”


Fine again, we went back to ticket counter, finally the two Indian namad Kasevan and Krishna Kumar treated us politely. We were finally being told that our tickets are valid and we can get back our ninety bucks. Zach further requested is it our rights to take back the the fifty bucks of train fare since we were not in our seats but in canteen. The two Indian guys settled everything in a good manner. GOOD! We get fully refund of train fare and the ninety bucks at last.


Oh ya...Wondering when will be my next train ride…

4 comments:

  1. This is so-called MALAYSIA BOLEH lah...
    Everything wanted to be boleh, but end up nothing boleh...pakai!!!
    We are still long way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you right...
    MALAYSIA BOLEH~~haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. just by reading it, I am vexed now!! They are really 'BOLEH' in making us 'wordless'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm "proud" as a malaysian!
    malaysia boleh!!!
    satu malaysia
    hell

    ReplyDelete