


It's really fun when I heard
Tong Seng said, "I am not the killer"
Queenie and Teck Huai said,"Wei Jia is the killer"
Teck Siang said,"I am the spy, Vivian is the killer"
Wei Jia said,"I am the doctor ok, I saved you"
Vivian said,"Not me, is Teck Huai"
I am enjoying...really feels good to be with all of u!!
even though all are simple games
but I am enjoying ...
Not only that, we played HEART ATTACK also...
Teck Huai and Wei Jia, both of u very slow motion o
hahass...next time must beat us ya...gambatte
We played "truth and dare" also
Actually I prefer it is a kind of sharing
so that we all know each other better...
haha but seems like we all revolve around BGR questions...
but funny also...lolx
I love that kind of feelings...
no stress no tension
no fake no mask
only sharing and caring
CHEERS-- FRIENDS FOREVER^^
p/s: looking forward to our movie session...after this holiday we must study hard ya!!! And also our group study..but dun at MCD anymore...hahass XD
i am happy for you...
ReplyDeleteI would like to know them if there is chance...
JIA YOU oh...
TO RAchel,
ReplyDeletethere you can see photo of them^^