Friday, October 21, 2011

The 1st dying Thursday

    My bicycle's lock spoiled and I cant open it with my key. Thanks to housemate, lending me a bike.
    Basically Thursday schedule is from 8am to 8pm, the toughest part is free time between each slot is damn too long. Actually there are only classed from 8am to 11am (but lecture ended at 930am), the next slot wil be 2pm to 4pm, feeling lazy to cycle back home at the same time worrying about the weather too! Eventually, we went to canteen and library. We were actually chit-chatting in the library, from the boring pengajian malaysia lecture content to who create the nuclear bomb in world war II to palestine issue to china and to the science and maths to be taught in malay language issue! Time still move on a very very slow pace...2pm to 4pm computer system lecture ended at 330pm. No choice but to go the lousy printing shop in uni to print out all my notes. The system there is slow , lag , outdated ! Once the machine get heated up because of too much printings, the following outcome wil be in wrong sequence or wrong order. It cant be compared with Tarc CITC at all. Same goes to library. Library in tarc is already computerized yet library in utar stil need a librarian to cop for the book you are going to borrow. Finally, 6pm korean class started. The tutor had actually studied in Korea for six years in E&E engineering. But the problem is he knows how to speak in korean but have no idea how to teach korean I supposed. Maybe it is because he is not working as korean language tutor at the first place. But somehow at the end of the class, I managed to read Korean vowels and consonants as well as some simple vocabs. I hope to get more from the tutor in the future.


    The weather in this week is terrible, rain comes and goes. It was raining when the korean class is conducting. Fortunately, the rain stopped when class ended. I cycled so fast in the dark just to reach back home before the rain falls again. But actually cycling kind of refreshing, I stil prefer cycling with cooling breeze if possible=)

No comments:

Post a Comment