Today is your BIG day as you are BIG KING...muahaha
Remembering we have had known each other since we are at kindergarten age, guess what when I was five, I always envy your art test mark always higher than me, because the Indian teacher always help you out!!! XDXD
It made my kindergarten memories only got you and other girl with special situation. That's when our friendship start growing.
You always have lots to talk lots to tell lots to gossip about your family your friend your own.I know you are a family lover, you are someone who care others. Actually you are good listener too. That's why you are always my best machi!!
Your style that is LATE . Late to everything you go along with us...Sometimes even aero!
I still remember a gift you ever gave to me that you used stars to fill up those empty space of the box XDXD Your "creativity" kill me hahahass.
Finally, I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may all your dreams come true(old saying = =)! Plan your future well and go for it!! Aha, have a girlfriend very soon XDXD *FriEnDsHip FoRevER*
![]() |
| this picture has a meaning of -- bright future ahead =) |

No comments:
Post a Comment