In one litre of tears, Aso Harto said"only human wil greedy to live longer"...Ya, i commit i am greedy.I wan my family always by my side,never leave...i always dream tat we all can have eternal life,so that we can always together,never apart...
I always have a aim to buy a giant house so tat my whole family can live together,but since that i have a great whole family, so my house should be one street long...but i always dream tat...and hope it become true, so that maybe janice wil not going to stay at sarawak,,so that rachel wil not stay at overseas,,so that carolyn janicer them can stay with us..so that we can chat with grandma n waipo together...can always have steamboat with aunts them...haha
I have always dream tat...so the priority is I must study hard hard n earn more money...
DAD 53 yrs old dy
MOM 49 yrs old dy
all elderly 70++ dy...
I WAN US TO BE STAY TOGETHER FOREVER!!!
I always have a aim to buy a giant house so tat my whole family can live together,but since that i have a great whole family, so my house should be one street long...but i always dream tat...and hope it become true, so that maybe janice wil not going to stay at sarawak,,so that rachel wil not stay at overseas,,so that carolyn janicer them can stay with us..so that we can chat with grandma n waipo together...can always have steamboat with aunts them...haha
I have always dream tat...so the priority is I must study hard hard n earn more money...
DAD 53 yrs old dy
MOM 49 yrs old dy
all elderly 70++ dy...
I WAN US TO BE STAY TOGETHER FOREVER!!!
yo kid!have a big dream hor!!i wish too lol..then jiayous lol...
ReplyDeleteask rachel don get so mad..relax lol..
of course la..i got camping
touched..jiayou!
ReplyDelete